Steve Ellis on character development, teaching, and making comics weird and thoughtful
Steve came by to have an incredible conversation with Eva about making comics, character development, teaching, and the things he really wants to accomplish as an artist and writer.
- The Only Living Girl - https://papercutz.com/shop-all/the-only-living-girl-volume-2-beneath-the-unseen-city
- Big Cartel - https://steveellisart.bigcartel.com/
- ThornClaw Manor, Official Website - http://www.thornclaw.com/
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/SteveEllisArt
- Insta - https://www.instagram.com/SteveEllisArt/
Steve Ellis is a comic book artist and illustrator who has worked for Wizards of the Coast, DC Comics, Wildstorm White Wolf, Moonstone Books, Marvel Comics and others. He is also co-creator of the Silencers and High Moon. His work has been featured on CD covers, computer games, trading cards, books, RPGs, toys. His Comicvine profile boasts 136 issues.
About the show
The Panel Garden is an interview show, where we explore the minds and the creative processes of the comics creators and occasional other creative types you love. We cover the whole spectrum of comics creativity, from writers and pencilers to editors and inkers. We also feature hot new talent for you to sink your teeth into. Not literally though. That would be weird.
Check out these other great interviews!