Everybody gets a cool nose! Kristen Kiomall-Evans on making the content you want to see in the world!
Kristen came in to talk about comics, art, body positivity, saving cats, and magical girls. She talked about forward-thinking design principles, as well as drawing teenagers that actually look like teenagers and some of the exciting technical details around producing and publishing her comics.
- Official Website - https://xiicomic.com/
- Webcomic - https://xiicomic.com/magic-and-muses/
- Store - https://xiicomic.com/store/
- Piillowfort - https://www.pillowfort.social/BatichiKristen
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/BatichiKristen
- Xii Comic Twitter - https://twitter.com/XIIComic
- Insta - https://www.instagram.com/batichikristen/
- Tumblr - https://xiicomic.tumblr.com/
Kristen Kiomall-Evans is an artist and animator currently working out of Barrie, Ontario. She works as a full-time developer for virtual simulations and e-learning. In her off time, she focuses on publishing her own comics: XII: Of Magic and Muses at xiicomic.com, as well as three anthologies – Threads, Threads: A Gallery of Rogues, Threads: Haunted as a member of the Spiderforest Comic Collective.
About the show
The Panel Garden is an interview show, where we explore the minds and the creative processes of the comics creators and occasional other creative types you love. We cover the whole spectrum of comics creativity, from writers and pencilers to editors and inkers. We also feature hot new talent for you to sink your teeth into. Not literally though. That would be weird.
Check out these other great interviews!