Bob Sodaro - on journalism, making comics, and the cult of heroes
Bob came by for an amazing interview. We talked about comics journalism, and the stories that he loves, as well as his incredible volume of work that dates back as far as the 1980s.
- Website - https://rjsodaro.wixsite.com/freelanceink
- Blog - https://freelanceink.blogspot.com/
- E-mail - rjsodaro at gmail dot com
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/#!/Funnybook_City
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=700449832
- Mix - https://mix.com/robertsodaro
- Pinterest - https://www.pinterest.com/robertjsodaro/_saved/
- Tumblr - https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/robertjsodaro/
Robert J. (“Bob”) Sodaro is an American-born writer, editor, and digital graphic artist, who is perhaps best known as a journalist for the comic book industry during the ‘80s & ‘90s. He currently contributes stories to several indie comic book publishers including, Dark Fire Press, Red Anvil, Main Enterprises, Pronto, InDELLible, Wunderfunders, and others. He is the creator of a number of intellectual properties including Agent Unknown, Wülf Girlz, Girl Skout Wars, The Adventures of Hot Girl & Totally Hot Girl, and others. As a graphic production artist, he has produced magazines and books for several clients, including Main Enterprises, Glass House Graphics, Pronto Comics, Buffalo Avenue Press, and others.
About the show
The Panel Garden is an interview show, where we explore the minds and the creative processes of the comics creators and occasional other creative types you love. We cover the whole spectrum of comics creativity, from writers and pencilers to editors and inkers. We also feature hot new talent for you to sink your teeth into. Not literally though. That would be weird.
Check out these other great interviews!